Friday, February 5, 2010

3 Comments Last Week... Well Done!


This is a kids show??? Well at least they got the sound right!


This kind of reminds me of the time I tried to drop in a half pipe on rollerblades. Not good!


Great Video, Mark Titus is THE REASON why we love walk-ons. My hatred for the Buckeyes is not deep enough for me to not love this guy. Read his blog www.clubtrillion.com especially how this video put him on ESPN and his comparison of that experience to Squints frenching Wendy Peffercorn!


Bam!


This is most likely what is going to happen if we recreate Wrestle Mania as some have suggested.


Pole Vault Snaps - Watch more Funny Videos
Not sure what this sport is, but I think it did not end well for this dude.

3 comments:

Nickolini said...

As if it wasn't bad enough that the guy broke his face on the tile floor...the chick has to go throw the tub of butter at him. I hope that's not his girlfriend....he's in for a rough life.

Anonymous said...

Mark Titus is the man, but even if my own son played for OSU I would still hate the Buckeyes. BUT, the video is awesome, Whitesnake is the perfect song, and the Special Thanks were hilarious, including the Trillion Man March!

Eric

DJ Hotlunch said...

Anytime you thank "Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music" you have my attention!