Friday, March 14, 2008

Do I Play Hockey???



HHHHUUUUGGGGEEEE knight ahead for me. For mein gaburtstag Brian hooked it up with some tickets to see your National Champion Miami Red(skins)hawks! Bam just like that, best birthday ever, then add in the fact that we're eating a pregame, and who knows maybe postgame meal at Bruno's, it is destined for a classic knight. I've never seen a game at the new arena, so that adds to the excitement of the event. One time Dunner and I went in to try to get tickets only to be turned away, we watched a kids game for a minute or two and that gave me a boner(no not the kids, the arena), so I can only imagine what will happen toknight. Let's just say you won't want to be standing 2-1/4 inches infront of my crotch toknight. I still say roadtrip to an NCAA tournament game if it's inside a 300 mile radius, who else is in? If Lindsey doesn't buy me a Miami jersey for my birthday present, we will be divorced by Monday, because my lawyer works weekends (he chases ambulances). Saturday is a big combined birthday celebration lunch (grandma's birthday is the 17th) so we (myself and uncle's and brother) will be in need of a ton of liquor Saturday knight, to forget about lunch. Sunday nothin, big open hoouse at 124 Chapel Hill so if you wanna own a condo (and trust me you don't) stop on in, it's F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. So if you want to pound some Top-Flite's Sunday afternoon, hollah at cha boy.

7 comments:

Darren said...

Brad,

I can get you in at 10:30 tomorrow. Have fun at my school's hockey game, you bastards!

Darren said...

Scratch that. I can get you in a 10:00. Not 10:30.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were not allowed to mention Lindsey in your posts? I am going to bed.
E.D.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simon said...

Who the F is fenrisar???

Thanks for the cool picture! Love it mang!

DJ Hotlunch said...

Is it a new route to Goatse?

Simon said...

why can't you call anyone back? Deutsch Bag!

Did any schmuck buy your condo(m)?