Monday, October 13, 2008

Turd Sandwich.


First let me say that this picture my friends is why you attend marathons. This and of course bloody nipples and people squatting on the side of the road. Let's start with Saturday. Saturday was a good day for me. Picked up the new La-Z-Boy in the morning and went to the UC-Rutgers (I mean Ruggers) game in the afternoon. Let me start by saying that I LOVE Brian Kelly, but that man needs to be shot for one reason alone. His slogan of come early, be loud, wear BLACK! Are you kidding me? It's friggin 98 degrees (and rising(that's right boy band sidebar)). For early season games we should be able to wear red or white not black. Lindsey's poor 88 year old grandpa was str8 blacked out head to toe. Black polyester pants, black collared shit=rt, all black (Deveroe's) Reds hat complete with black C! I thought he was gonna have a heat stroke! I didn't know it was possible to get sunburned in the middle of October, but it happened.
I got back in time to see my beloved Irish give the game away to UNC and then took a 1 hour nap in my new chair (not to be confused with the 1 hour nap in the chair on Sunday!) I guess my next question is this... When did North Carolina ***Editor's Note*** "Roy Williams still does not give a S^*T about North Carolina!*** become good at football. I'm not gonna lie I had this penciled in as a W back when I thought Notre Dame was only gonna win 3 games this year.
That brings us to Sunday, glorious Sunday. I am still investing 3 hours (next week 12 hours) in Bengals games every week. It's sad I know, but I have atleast gotten to the point where I just watch the games emotionless, trust me this is a big step for me. Three years ago I lived and died with every snap, I've broken countless remotes watching games as well. Now I just yawn when the other team scores and I take a nap in the 3rd quarter. Moving the sprinklers around the yard yesterday was more exciting to me than the game! Then we went to go see my sons future best friend (possibly brother) last knight. Tyler Dennis The Gooch Brad Jr. Buehler was born Saturday knight fyi. Congrats Gooch family. It was funny how Lindsey suddenly realized that we would be going through this in like 5 months! I guess it hadn't really sunk in yet, but I'm gonna be covered in woman goo in March! YUK!

1 comment:

Justin Hall said...

did that guy spill some chili?