Thursday, October 2, 2008

Damn Clowns!


Well my friends today is the day! My wife and I will forgo our freedoms as non-HOMOwners and become what I like to refer as “poor bastards” once again! After today at 4:00 in the PM we will again be indebted to The Man! Today is the day we roll up outta mom and dad’s house and back into freedom!!! Not that we have been in jail the last 5 months, but at the age of 28 it is hard to live with momz and pops after a few years of not doing so. It’s just that we have had a lack of personal space for the past few months (for real half our clothes are folded on the floor since we don’t have enough storage). I give them crap all the time, but really and truly I don’t know that I can ever thank my parents enough for letting us crash with them the past few months. It has been a great chance for us to save some cash before moving into the house.

We are pretty fired up about the new digs though. I think it is going to feel weird to be in this house that we have been visiting for the past few months. Truth be told it has never really felt like our new home this entire time. Maybe because I have seen so many houses built over the past 4 years that it kind of feels like just another job. I’m sure that will all change toknight when we walk through the doors with our keys and put some crap in the closets. So consider this your invitation. If you're bored this weekend and wanna come up and unpack a box (not really)consider yourself invited. It's not really as far as my brother or Simon (keep in mind Simon lives in Colerain) would have you believe.

3 comments:

B-Call said...

it won't feel like home until you bang in it.

DJ Hotlunch said...

So it will feel like home by 5:00!

And P.S. your bathroom does not feel like home.

B-Call said...

it doesn't feel like home to me either.