Friday, June 5, 2009

Enjoy 'em this week, I'm off next week!


OK before I get to the videos let me show you this picture of Lance Armstrong's new son! I normally do not say that babies are ugly, but yikes! That kid is hideous, It looks like its about to eat me!

Now, the videos.

Bruno Movie Trailer

If you only see one movie this summer (ignore Simon’s list) let it be…BRUNO!!!!

Triumph at Star Wars ep2 Premier

Maybe the best Triumph ever. If you have 10 minutes then you need to watch!


Man I wish their Beer didn’t taste like piss! I would definitely buy it because of this commercial!


Soccer Slide Tackle Breaks Player's Leg - Watch more Funny Videos
Snizzapp!


Coach Knocked Out by Line Drive - Watch more Funny Videos
This video brings up a few points. 1) Coach pitch is AWESOME! 2) Grown (overweight) men (DickPole and Charlie Manuel) should not wear baseball uniforms. And 3) MIDDLE’S OPEN!!!


Thanks Hulu!

6 comments:

B-Call said...

fyi, i am NOT watching that dude get his leg snapped in half.

B-Call said...

worse than Willis McGahee getting his knee bent IN THE WRONG DIRECTION?!?

B-Call said...

that peanut m&m's line was gold!

DJ Hotlunch said...

Why is everyone so scared to admit that the Uniballer's baby is ugly??? When I opened my comments I expected to see 4 about how unnatural that kid looks. Instead nothing. I do understand not wanting to comment if you have a "bun in the uterus" so you are not cursed with an ugly baby, but no one else has an excuse. Oh wait the only 2 that commented currently have fetus' for kids, nevermind!

Simon said...

yeah that dude is UGLY!
And that reminds me, we need to order that championship belt!

B-Call said...

remember, if it doesn't have a plate on the side that says "Bill Brasky", I will not support this and I will take back my vote for a 12th time.