Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!! (Well for me it is) Have fun at work SUCKERS!


Painful Slap Prank In Classroom - Watch more Funny Videos
I have a few questions. 1) A SLAP really??? And 2) Why did you take your shirt off to slap a guy?


Funny Hammer Pants Flash Mob - Watch more Funny Videos
I’ve just learned of the craze that is the “Flash Mob” and I must confess… I LOVE IT!!! Here is my notice, if you are organizing a flash mob, I want in! (FYI, I can’t dance).


Unreal Alley-Oop - Watch more Action Sports Videos
This is your boy “Chocolate Milk” from And1 Mix Tape Vol. 634… OOOOOHHHHHHH BABAY!!!


EMBED-Painful BMX Faceplant - Watch more free videos
Well at least he had his helmet on!


Why do Asians always feel the need to be better than everyone else, AT EVERYTHING! And why do Japanese TV show hosts always dress crazy?


Laser Cats! (sorry I’m out of Digital Shorts)

No comments: