Friday, September 25, 2009

"Make me a Banana Cognac BI%$H!"


I always thought it was Cognac, turns out I was wrong!


Sexy New My Humps Dance Routine - Watch more Funny Videos
That’s Haaawwwwtttt! Boom Boom, Bang Bang!


Wow. I mean WOOOOOOOOOO!

Oompa Loompa Army

Glad to see our money is going to good use.


Female Runner Faceplants Right Before Finish - Watch more Funny Videos
Well at least she got 3rd. Just another example of why women should not be allowed out of the kitchen!


Another Break Dancer Knocked Out - Watch more Funniest Videos
You’ll never guess which kid breaks himself. Oh yeah, well you were right. Breakdancing + Big Black t-shirt = pain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, in track your shoulders have to cross the finish line, so she got last...

Eric

Justin Hall said...

make sure you mute that runner video. sounded like someone was torturing a badger.

and is it me or has ric flair's WOOO always seemed a little halfhearted?