Thursday, October 1, 2009

Whoops Wrong Blog. My Bad.


On this the 4th birthday of YouTube, I give you YouTube’s greatest hits!


Cannonball Guy Misses Safety Net - Watch more Funny Videos
Whoops, just a little short. My bad.


Rope Swing Fail - Watch more Funny Videos
Rope swings are death traps, this just further proves my point.


I would like to have sexual relations with that taco! No mushrooms please, DJ Hotlunch eats no fungus!


This is the result of a long knight of drinking! Gambino is a beast!

5 comments:

B-Call said...

i love the Gambino.
he's awesome.

it's like punching a horse, right art?

B-Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know you only see Gambino's face for a split second during the clip, but I am pretty sure that is Toby Flenderson.

Simon said...

yikes. That dude that punched The Gambino is a freaking tool. Almost as much as the camera man. Good job there zooming into everything so was can't see it.

DJ Hotlunch said...

As much of a tool as the puncher and the camera man are, that is how much of the man The Gambino is!