Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feliz Navi Christmas! Here's some Videos!


This my friends is what has happened to the homebuilding industry with absolutely no houses to build! Tragic.


Failed Backflip Faceplant Off Trampoline - Watch more Funny Videos
Good luck with that nasty knee gash. I heard the healthcare system is great in Mexico.


I actually think it’s kind of funny that there is a song called “Star Trekin’”


Here is the best of the decade. Sure we’ve seen most of the, but I still crapped myself!


Skinny Kid Fails Squatting 600lbs - Watch more Funny Videos
Dear skinny punks, don’t try to squat 600 lbs. it won’t end well!


Andrew Sings His Christmas Song - Watch more Funny Videos
Andrew wishes you a Mewwy Cwithmuth! Why are the best words always the hardest for kids with speech impediments to pronounce?

No comments: