Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's kind of Friday! 19 Hours til Nawlins!!!


If you can drift in a Semi, you are pretty much a badass!


I’ve tried to do this, but Ed always catches the blade. I personally love his grunt in slo-mo!


This is better than the kids opening their Nintendo!


Then there is this kid who humps his Xbox at the :50 mark! I think the last 2 videos have proven my point of who’s cooler PS3 guy or Xbox Guy, the answer would be neither!


Wow did KFC just say that you could please a whole bunch of black people with a bucket of chicken? Yikes.


This was my favorite part of Hard Knocks! Who says Marvin is a pushover? Dude I get chills everytime I replay it. Let’s hope he makes a similar speech before Sunday Knights game, and for the playoffs! Who Freakin Dey! Keep lookin down Laverneous’es’es.


Frozen and concussed your life is not good!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Too bad uncle Marv didn't give that speech to UC on Friday Knight!

DJ Hotlunch said...

Or to his team Sunday Knight!