Friday, January 15, 2010

Foorball+Drywall+Gambling=Fantastic Weekend!

By the way if either of the 2 people that read my blog want to go to the Northwest H.S. Monte Carlo Knight, call me! That's where I'll be Saturday Knight!


I think I would just choose death. Unless there was a French Tickler on the end of that hose.


EMBED-Chick Sleds Into Parked Car - Watch more free videos
Not sure if I have posted this before, but it is pretty awesome!


This Cock is Soooo metal! I think that Number2 opened for him at the battle of the bands!


Here was Conan’s monologue the other knight, zing.

Sport Report - Gilbert Arenas & Mark McGwire
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy

The Sport Repor does not happen often, but when it does, it’s great!


EMBED-Hitler Weighs in on the OBrien/Leno Controversy - Watch more free videos
I like the insight that Hitler gives! First UD Basketball, now Conan. Well done Hitler, well done.

No comments: