Friday, January 8, 2010

Ohh Friday, I Love You So...


Hey Lee, that kid is Blind!!!


I feel like I have posted similar videos, but this one is great! LeBron is a freak!


I’ve been known to do a mean Robot, but I got nothing on these dudes.


If you know me, you know that I love a good compilation. This I’ve been told is a compilation of .gif’s??? Whatever that means. Maybe a .gif is a funny clip with horrible rave music!

Chappelle's Show
Tyrone Biggums - Fear Factor
www.comedycentral.com
Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story

This may be my favorite Chapelle’s Show clip.


Journey Fail. Someone please tell me we weren’t this bad in the variety show when we thought we rocked out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense to you, me, or the CIA, but at least their band had drums.

Eric

DJ Hotlunch said...

But we had a singer with recently bleached hair sitting on the back of a rocking chair! That has to account for something! Besides their drummer sucked!