Friday, April 9, 2010

Mom you still read my blog don't you???


This is pretty good, and it’s for the greatest beer ever produced!


Backflip Off Swing With A Nut Shot - Watch more Funny Videos
Why does the fat kid always have to be the one who gets hit in the nuts? I’m just asking but it is fact!


So I know that all of America has seen this video, but I’s still great. Plus I just wanted to say “IN THE FACE!!!!!


So by now everyone has seen the new Tiger commercial with his dad, not many have seen the one with his mom!


Indeed MMA is NOT gay! Rriiiiiggggghhhhtttttt…..


Epic Airbag Ride and Faceplant - Watch more Funny Videos
This is what Hillbillys do in their garages, when they are not cooking meth and making homemade fireworks!


I found a rare video of B’s Mom, shall we say ummmm…. Practicing?

No comments: