Friday, May 7, 2010

Goin' Out Like Elway!

As I stated last week I am a man of the people. The people have spoken and it is time to hang it up. Given the fact that 5 people voted in a week I think that kind of answered the question. Blogs are dead! I’m sorry to say this, but my brother called this back in August when he shut down his. I said that the blog would vanish if you voted for it to vanish, but I changed my mind. When I was 9 years old I hit my first (and last) walk off homerun. I will never forget the feeling of trotting around the bases knowing the game was over and I won it! That is what I want to do with the blog, although I may not be able to recreate me running the bases of Whurzelbacher (sp? (whocares)) Field, I wanted to hit a walk off, Go out like Elway, or whatever cliché works for you so here you go, I give you The Legend of Jim Brockmire.



Fin.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas