Friday, May 7, 2010

Goin' Out Like Elway!

As I stated last week I am a man of the people. The people have spoken and it is time to hang it up. Given the fact that 5 people voted in a week I think that kind of answered the question. Blogs are dead! I’m sorry to say this, but my brother called this back in August when he shut down his. I said that the blog would vanish if you voted for it to vanish, but I changed my mind. When I was 9 years old I hit my first (and last) walk off homerun. I will never forget the feeling of trotting around the bases knowing the game was over and I won it! That is what I want to do with the blog, although I may not be able to recreate me running the bases of Whurzelbacher (sp? (whocares)) Field, I wanted to hit a walk off, Go out like Elway, or whatever cliché works for you so here you go, I give you The Legend of Jim Brockmire.



Fin.

No comments: