Thursday, May 29, 2008

Leaves of 3... S.O.B.!



Sorry, all the other poison ivy pics made me wanna vomit. Look at my boys nipps though. It looks like the one on the right is winkin at you! I remember when my slit nipps became full blown nipps that popped out... I WAS 10! How would you like to go through life with one innie nipp and one outie nipp?

Because I know that everyone is concerned for my health here is the poison ivy update. The Devil's rash is still on my arm, so I went to my regular doctor today and got yet another shot, this one in the arse. Somehow Urgent Care was not allowed to administer a shot powerful enough to get rid of the poison ivy. Whatever I better be cured of this by Saturday, because it is starting to ruin my life. Let's just hope that I can contract it again Sunday when I chase a ball into the woods at the 101st Northwest High School Golf Outing. Much fun is always had watching my old teachers get obliterated.

In something completely not related, I read Hal McCoy's blog this morning and let me just say... Dude is nuts! I know darren's dad drives him around and he's I nice guy, but he is unable to write a complete thought without interrupting himself to talk about something unrelated. In a tribute to Hal I will write this synopsis of his article, in a matter similar to his writing. Basically Hal said that Homer Bailey is not playing for the reds because he has a bad attitude. Frank's Red Hot is far superior to Tobasco, which may be the poor homeless man's hot sauce. If Homer were half the man that Jay Bruce is he would have came up with the club in April. I need to go get another iced tea from the kitchen. He thinks he knows it all and is unwilling to take instruction from anyone. Did I wash my hands after I pooped??? It's way to hard to attempt to follow his ramblings. In ESPN The Mag, they often do the "If Larry King wrote for us" column, that is completly random and free flowing. That is Hal McCoy, I know people love him, but it is time to hang em' up.

2 comments:

Darren said...

If you look closely you'll see that Mr. Beirne is not only his other driver, but also his ghost writer.

DJ Hotlunch said...

That explains alot! I recently heard that Hal McCoy is drafting up a piece on Korffball!