Monday, August 18, 2008

Pourin' one out for my dead NASCAR homies!



I don't even like NASECAR but that picture is AWESOME! He was either pourin one out for "The Intimidator" or Bernie Mac... You decide (hint, the answer is the guy who's not black!) Let me tell you how glad I was to blow 140 bucks on a Bengals game last Knight! Luckily I traded my Saints ticket for a second Lions ticket and I only have to endure 1 preseason game this year, but it was awful. We headed down to the Bengals Proshop at halftime and decided to not go back up to the seats and just go home. Lindsey was, dare I say it... uninterested. But atleast she can no longer say that she has never been to a game! The fact that I am forced to pay regular price ($70 per game) for preseason, to me is mind boggling. I'd never pay 20 bucks to watch a spring training game (even though we paid 45 to watch a Yankees-Reds game, but that was different.) I wouldn't say that I am terrified for the Bengals season (mostly because I think they are a .500 team), but they don't look good. If it wasn't for Carson's spectacular TD drive (against the Packer's back-ups) last week, the first team would be scoreless! I just honestly don't see them winning more than 8 games this year, sorry but that is my prediction. I think I just have this terrible sickness which remains nameless, that makes it impossible for me to not like the Bengals. I wish this could be cured I really do. I remember "switching" over to the Packers during the Majowski era. That lasted a year or so and I was back. Then I wanted to root for the Colts, but that lasted 3 weeks. I dunno maybe I should jump on the Patriots bandwagon like The Gooch did, we'll see.

What do you think the Bengals will do this year? 18-1 and lose the $uper Bowel?

6 comments:

Darren said...

WOW! $70 I love the Bengals too, but not 6 hair cuts worth of love.

Simon said...

Hey remember 3 years ago when I was like "this is the stupidest waste of my money ever, I'm going to find some retard to buy my tickets" And then I sold them, you should do that! IDIOT!

And here's the cure to your "sickness which remains unnamed"

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have minded the game if they actually did something...
-LAC-

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

Hey "LAC" here's your problem, you went to watch a BENGALS PRESEASON GAME! Make your husband take you to a real game. That way you won't have to watch the bench players do nothing, you can watch the starters do nothing!

Tell him to quit wasting your money on those chumps and buy you something nice.

The Gooch said...

Screw the Patriots. My new team is the Vikings. Tavaris Jackson is the MAN!