Friday, August 1, 2008

Watter Bullet (coffin) here I come!


Kid Chugs 64oz of Gatorade - Watch more free videos
The caption said this is 64 oz of Garorade, I say it looks like 32 oz. Still impressive!


How Not To Ride A Rail - Watch more free videos
OK here's the thing, you see the rail and expect a nut shot... What you didn't expect was full facial to the bleachers!


The Hardest Part of Rollerblading... - Watch more free videos
What is the hardest part about rollerblading???


I was talking to someone about the ESPYS and how great they were this year, but I forgot about this.


So last knight when I was the only one watching the XGames (that's right they still do the XGames) I saw this... Here is the crazy part, dude got up and did 4 more runs. AND CAME IN SECOND!!! He was told after this that his foot was broken, but went back out anyway. Moron? You tell me.

2 comments:

Nickolini said...

In the video with the guy open mouth kissing the bleachers....I love how none of his friends move a muscle to see if he is okay. Probably cause they were all tokin'. You will see a similar response tomorrow when Brad dies inside the bullet.

Darren said...

Wow! Tiger is a jerk. That is what every Award winner wants to say.