Friday, January 16, 2009

Angry Whopper > Spicy Ator

I typically don't give you a message with my Friday videos, but I just had an Angry Whopper (no bacon of course), I give it a solid A-. It is slightly better than the Spicy Ator from Wendy's. It would have scored higher but for some reason it had bar-b-que sauce on it??? Just give me the Whopper with the hot stuff, no bacon or bbq thanks.


You got BACOOOOOOOOOON'D! Damn I hate bacon (Kevin Bacon too).



Bunny Hop Goes Bad - Watch more Free Videos
My Bad...



Tuber Slams Into Docked Boat - Watch more Free Videos
This wouldn't have been nearly as bad in the water bullet (coffin).



How to Smash Watermelons - Watch more Free Videos
I like my watermelon cut in nicer pie shaped pieces thank you. Nevermind her weave falling out!



OK this is a little long, but very accurate (of my life atleast) especially at the 2:35 mark!

3 comments:

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

Your hate for bacon will forever inferriorate you. Question: How do you make an onion angry? I would try this thing, but here's my delima, everytime I go to Burger King they screw up my order. I only order 1 thing and they still get it wrong. The LAST time I went (I say last not only referring to the most recent time I went, but also to the FINAL time I will go), I ordered a chicken sandwich and a drink. I got a FISH sandwich! WTF?

Dude, no "Kevin Bacon" videao...doesn't work.

That chick is freaking retarded! It's like Boob-galager. That cannot be comfortable!

But your shower video is strinkingly accurate. I've never thought to draw the penis on the mirror. Next time I will. Only problem is I shower with the door open and the shower isn't really hot enough to fog up the mirror.

DJ Hotlunch said...

1st, Bacon video is your bad, check with you webministrator.

2rd, You've never drawn a penis on the mirror? What is wrong with you? That was the most accurate part for me!

3nd, How can you shower with the door open? Doesn't it get too cold in the bathroom? I needs me a hot bathroom to shower!

P.S. Raise your hand if you boss closed the office for... Inauguration Day! (I have my hand raised right now)