Friday, January 9, 2009

Gangsta Party! - Vote on my Poll!


Dude Endures Paintball Firing Squad - Watch more Free Videos
Dang! Some foul language, but it's worth it!


Little Kid Whacks Dad With DVD - Watch more Free Videos
This is my living room, Christmas Day in about 3 years!


Kathy Griffin Tells Off Heckler - Watch more Free Videos
I don't know why, but I've always thought Kathy Griffin was funny. Maybe because she is like a female version of me! Comedy none the less.


Kid Goes Insane On Christmas - Watch more Free Videos
Is this kid better than Nintendo 64 kid???


Kid Suffers Faceplant and Screams - Watch more Free Videos
Foul language again, but it's worth it to see this little choad break himself! Hey kid you forgot to take the stickers off and break in the bill of your gangster hat! Deutsch!

1 comment:

Darren said...

There is something so wrong with you. Of course I'm not any better because I'm cracking up most of the time at your posts.