Thursday, February 12, 2009

I make it rain on the hoes.


Project: Toothpicks in my Beard - Watch more Funny Videos
This should be the culmination of facial hair february (which has turned into facial hair january/february). By the way dude, don't worry about getting ANY of those toothpicks in the trash bag at the end of the video.


Funny Soccer Celebration - Watch more Funny Videos
If I ever get invited to play indoor soccer again (I won't) this will be my celebration if I score a goal (I won't).


Asian Teen is Very Awkward - Watch more Funny Videos
You NEED to carve out 3 minutes in your life to watch this! Is that a graphing calculator on his waist? Nick playin drums has got nothin on this guy!


No way he could do that on my old Knight Rider big wheel.


Ok I know that I'm on a boat < Jizz in my pants < Dick in a box, but the fact that T Pain is in it gives this video street cred.

6 comments:

B-Call said...

facial hair february has been going on at my house since roktobeard.
dude should have used toothdicks.

pastrana's show is sweet. saw it the other day.

"believe me when i say, 'i fu**ed a mermaid'"

DJ Hotlunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ Hotlunch said...

The mermaid line is the ONLY reason why I posted that video.

Justin Hall said...

i also had the knight rider BW, i'm not sure what happened to it, i probably ran it into a tree.. anwyay somehow i ended up with the transformers power cycle afterwards. (check it out). that thing was a ripoff, totally didn't shoot lasers.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Damn! Transformers BW is badass! I don't think I've ever seen that before. We were at Target the other day looking through the kids toys (which I am completely out of touch with) they have frickin Escalade Power Wheels! My kid is gettin that!

B-Call said...

what did your boss say about brenda warner?