Saturday, February 28, 2009

Riley Jacob Callahan!

My bad for not posting videos yesterday. I will try to not have another baby on a Friday!!! Dude is awesome, he has big eyes and was wide awake as soon as he came out.

In an unrelated story I passed my LEED AP Test about an hour before I got to the hospital! So I am now officially the dirtiest of hippies. I was planning on making a run to Hemptations, Journeys, and then go to Disc World, but the kid kind fo threwa wrench into my plans....

Anyway here are some pictures of my dude!







7 comments:

B-Call said...

big ups.
i'm thinking of votto or volquez for his first jersey from his "uncle who always buys him jerseys".
you pick.

Anonymous said...

dude...i still say he winked at me yesterday! Food is ready to bring over. Hallar what time your going home. We can bring it hot if ya's want!

Justin Hall said...

mazeltov! dude is cute. let us know if you guys need anything.

Simon said...

no Tommy Callahan?

B-Call said...

way to go... you're already blaming your kid for missed opportunity.
welcome to parenthood.

Anonymous said...

hows lindsey doing??

Darren said...

If that kid doesn't start drinking Guiness with a name like that before he is 2 you are failing as a parent.

Let us know if you need anything.