Monday, February 9, 2009

Firecrotch Baby!



Whatt??? Someone tell me how this ever made it out of the concept phase of production. Oh nevermind it's Japanese!

In other news, it’s official we have a shat load of blue stuff for the boy! I knew going in that when you announce that you’re having a boy it turns a light on in women’s heads that they HAVE to buy something blue for the kid. But I was not expecting this amount of blue stuff. Don’t get me wrong I think it is awesome that so many people care that much about us to actually buy our fetus something, but it’s just a lot of blue (I’d rather it be blue than pink). It makes me glad that we painted the room tan! So with all baby showers down, pretty much the only thing that we still have to buy is a pack ‘n’ play. Not bad at all. I figure that will be the first and last hundred dollars that I spend on the kid so it won’t be too bad.

How bout my UC Bearcats though? Look I know that G-Town isn’t exactly tearing it up this year and neither is Notre Dame, but those are 3 wins against teams that we usually don’t beat. UC had never beaten G-Town in Big East play and knocked them off twice this year! Look I know that they still have to finish the year strong (which they have never done under Mick) to make the tournament, but it is great to at least be able to talk about it this year. In order to make it they are going to have to beat either West Virginia, Louisville, at Syracuse, or at Pitt. Which brings me to my next point. Why is Xavier so overrated? I get so sick of Xavier fans talking about their record. I know that they have lost only 1 game in the daunting A-10 so far this year (Duquesne really???) but come on man. Step up to a real conference and we’ll talk. Until then (sorry Simon) like Utah, YOU ARE A MID-MAJOR AND DESERVE NO PROPS!

P.S. I am still devising a way to settle the Brenda Warner tie. It may have to involve someone who has never voted on the original question. I'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get a GOOD pack n play at Reruns for weones in Fairfield. Sometimes you get lucky and find things only used once or never! For like $30

Simon said...

yeah, and it's filled with some other kids feces! Thanks Anonymous, you're DJ's new best friend. Who you are you anyway?

Anonymous said...

That was not me.

Eric

DJ Hotlunch said...

Dunner is ALWAYS anonymous! LIAR!

B-Call said...

after yesterdays travesty, i may have to ditch the Bron Bron jersey buy Ralphie a Lamar Odom jersey instead.
does he want Laker gold or Laker purple?
see, we're expanding your color pallet already.

Darren said...

Dude, where did you find that Baby? I showed everyone that picture here in shave care and they were almost in tears. They asked to track one down so we could display it here at work.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Lakers white......Pimp!

Nickolini said...

we have a pack and play we're looking to unload....give me a call

B-Call said...

end the suspense!
just ask a dude at work about Brenda Warner and post our final result.
one guy only. all or nothing. choose wisely.