Saturday, March 21, 2009

Better Late Than Sometimes. Wait, Huh?


Suckit UK Fans! I forget sometimes how brilliant Chris Farley was... RIP my homie (I'm pouring out some Coors Light on my carpet right now).


I hate "One Shining Moment!" That said, "Winning It All" Is so much awesomer, I have tears in my eyes right now remembering this series as one of the greatest week and a half periods of my life! How many awesome people are in this video? MJ & Scottie (of course) The Worm, Miami's Favorite son Ron Harper, Luc Longley, Shawn Kemp (how many kids does he have by now?), The Glove, Detlev frickin Schrempf, some random white guy on the Sonics' bench (#14), Sam Perkins (not to be confused with Patrick Chewing) who was the deadliest shooting Center EVER!!!, and of course Tony Kukoc (nuff said).


Techno Toddler - Watch more Funny Videos
This kid is JAMMIN! I would have thought he was German, listening to techno and all, but whatever.


Referee Has Wheels - Watch more Funny Videos
Look I know there are alot of soccer guys who read this blog, but this video is a great reason why people think soccer players are vaginas! Count the ferry kicks that this ref takes. QUIT BEING A GIRL AND PUNCH HIM!!!


I know this is not a digital short, but this was Tracy Morgan's best effort last Saturday Knight!

3 comments:

Simon said...

I'll let you punch me once if you let me kick you once...

DJ Hotlunch said...

As long as you do the "flying homo kick" like these guys are doing then we have a deal. It's not like they're stepping it off and kicking a field goal! Simon, really are you gonna sit there and tell me these guys are not fighting like homos?

Jacobsirfv said...

Xanax is a benzodiazepine prescribed for the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, muscle spasms, and convulsions. Secondly, people suffering from blood pressure or any diseases related to the liver are also not advised to have hoodia, as in some cases, the P57 molecule can affect the normal functioning of the liver. Job fails so thats why i never get anything done at home.