Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out of Town Friday so Here you Go Thursday!


Kid Shoots Can Off Buddies Head - Watch more Funny Videos
I'm also this accurate, only I have to replace the can with my brothers crotch! I hit it every time.


Terrible Backflip Off Vending Machine - Watch more Funny Videos
I love people messing up backflips... Go to sleep hoe!


Trucks Vs Bridge - Watch more Funny Videos
Are you like me? Have you always wondered what happens when an overpass has a marked height of 13'-10" and a truck is say... 14'-0"??? Now you know.


80 Yard Goal Ties State Soccer Championship - Watch more Funny Videos
That keeper totally got Hamricked!


Andy's Dad looks just like the President of the First National Change Bank.


And just a reminder to set your DVR for the best SNL EVER!

4 comments:

B-Call said...

is it just me and my DD McQuire math, or shouldn't that goal be 70 yards since he kicked it from the 40?
it says 80.

Darren said...

Watched

Simon said...

no, dude didn't get chipped...as Brad said, "he got Hamricked"

DJ Hotlunch said...

Just like when someone falls asleep and a guy drops his teabags in the sleeping dude's mouth... he got Callahaned!