Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to Fridays.


Asian People Doing Christopher Walken Impressions - Watch more Funny Videos
I love Asians, I love Chris Walken, why not combine the two?


Kid Gets Big Air Failing Stunt - Watch more Funny Videos
He miiiight be dead.


Chubby Kid Teaches Skateboard Ollies - Watch more Funny Videos
This is why I don’t skateboard, the crying not the falling…


Watch the slomo replay, what is worse falling in the manhole or having the lid fall directly on your arm??? Haha manhole. P.S. Manhole was also my nickname in college.


I think we opened up for this guy one time at Salamone’s! (RIP Salamone’s).


You is one good malt liqua picka! And with that I might be done with snl clips.

2 comments:

B-Call said...

you could have stopped with the asians buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt...

what the hell was up with the hobo and then with egor? forget the manhole, he dropped the cover on his arm. ooch.

"my bike is black. your bike is blue."

Simon said...

...And then the 2 bums fighting? I think he was picking up the manhole cover to hit somebody with.