Thursday, July 2, 2009

Videos. Technically a day early.


This is why Phil makes millions and you shot a 113 at Winton Woods… Too bad he 4-putted from there.


Male Gymnastic Routine Fails - Watch more Funny Videos
I swear we’ve seen this as part of a ladder match at Wrestle Mania. This is why there should be no such thing as “male gymnastics”.


Balls Of Steel - Watch more Funny Videos
We all love a good nutshot compilation. I’ve posted some of these videos, but had no idea that they were the same dude. Spoiler alert, the impossible happens at the end…


I love live television.


The Little Chef Drummer Boy - Watch more Funny Videos
This was kind of what it was like at the Callahan dinner table when Brian and I were little girls… Only we were white guys with NO rhythm!


This goes back a while.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hold up, does "nut shot dude" have a "trap stamp"/"ass antlers"? Look at the one where he jumps down the stairs, when he rolls over I definitely saw a tattoo there.

I saw that Ian Snell video yesterday and hoped it would show up here! Thank you!