Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Short Week Again...

If you need me... I'll be...

On a boat!!! All weekend!


Aww Damn. Wait for it… DUDE GOT HAMRICK’D!


Fishing With Dynamite - Watch more Funny Videos
Why did I spend $120 at Bass Pro, when I could have gotten some boom boom, bang bang, and caught more fish. That’s hoootttt!


Powerful 110 Roman Candle Cannon - Watch more Funny Videos
Things we’re gonna need for the 4th next year, 125 Roman Candles, Roll of Duct Tape and a skin graft kit! On a side note, Man Cannon was my nickname in college! P.S. Thanks to Sam Hunter for editing that. Why do d-bags see the need to put their names on the videos???


Girl Can't Jump Dry Creek - Watch more Funny Videos
Powerbomb! Courtesy of Captain Insano!


Dude Fails At Dunking - Watch more Funny Videos
Dang. Short but effective.


Not the classic, but still great!

2 comments:

Simon said...

That dude trying to dunk snapped his arm off! One thing that my wife has taught me, when you're falling, don't try to break your fall with your arms!

Anonymous said...

Brad, have you seen Brian Kenny/Floyd Mayweather Part II, The Rematch? He dumps all over both of your boyfriends, the blue eyed one and the Puerto Rican one. You can't let him get away with that!

Eric