Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogs are Dead, but I Keep on Kickin!


Awesome Ghostbusters Multitrack - Watch more Funny Videos
Apparently this is a dude. I swear it’s one of the thespians that sit next to me at Bengals games.


Chances are this little kid can kick you’re a$$!


95-Yard Soccer Goal - Watch more Funny Videos
Is it still getting Hamrick’ed if the ball bounces?


Just another reason why a tandem bike is not a good idea.


I’m getting me a Coca-Cola hat with razorblades taped to the back. This video makes me want to be a cop, so I can get trained by a video this awesome!

3 comments:

Megan said...

great videos--that keeper looks like he could care less that he gave up that goal!
--ian

DJ Hotlunch said...

Heyyyyyyy a comment. Maybe I won't retire from blogging...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!