Friday, August 14, 2009

Butt Hay!


Table Pool Slip And Slide - Watch more Funny Videos
I love Slip ‘N Slide videos, much like Piñata (that’s right I found the Mexican Umlaut button on my keyboard) they NEVER end good.


Kid Demonstrates How To Parallel Park - Watch more Funny Videos
OK so this video is a little choppy, but this little dude is pretty badass on his Power Wheels. Did he go to UC? He must have with parallel parking skillz like that!


Homemade Zip Line Nut Shot - Watch more Funny Videos
OK so the ending to this zipline is just slightly better than the end to the zipline at Saranac, which pulls your scrotum through your harness.


This is why laser pointers are awesome!


I think I have played this game before!


Tracy Morgan Blackass - Watch more Funny Videos
Simon this is for you. If they ever really did make Tracy Morgan Blackass, I would watch.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Ok, that was funny!
2 other comments:
That kid did not go to UC. Judging from his dad's accent, he probably went to Minnesota.
The laser pointer was definitely done by that kids dad. I think that'll be Brad and Riley in a few years.

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.