Friday, August 7, 2009

Call me Betty...


World's Most Disgusting Drink - Watch more Funny Videos
What would you do for 100 bucks? No way I’m chugging some d-bags dip spit!


Little Girl Owned by Soccer Ball - Watch more Funny Videos
I’m guessing this video was shot during one of the Orange Alpacas first practices.


Tomato Launcher Prank - Watch more Funny Videos
Why this never happened at the farm I have no idea…


I think I need to give Harris a call…


I can’t remember if I posted this one during my “Ode to Tracy Morgan week”, but even if I did who cares it’s hilarious!

5 comments:

Justin Hall said...

tracy morgan = underrated genius, that clip is one of my favorites

Simon said...

Am I the only one that doesn't think Tracy Morgan is all that funny?

Justin Hall said...

yep, pretty sure you are

Nickolini said...

C'mon Simon! Not even Astronaut Jones, Brian Fellows, and my personal favorite Tracy Morgan impression....Harry Bellafonte.
"The poodle is the black man of the dog world."

B-Call said...

at least on this page, you're alone on this one.