Friday, August 28, 2009

Only 1 Slow Motion for Simon!


Well I guess we now know why he is on Love Connection! Why doesn’t he just change his name to QueerBait or Homo or Kochgobbler or Ochocinco?


Wow, how she even got on the bull is a mystery to me.


Does anyone else find it ironic that this chick was beating the cameraman with a hoe?


Power Wheels Kid Crashes Down a Hill - Watch more Funny Videos
So the only thing this video was missing was the kid starting it with a “Hi I’m Kenny Rogers and welcome to Jackass!”


German Mascot Piggyback Fail - Watch more Funny Videos
Damn you Berlino!

4 comments:

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DJ Hotlunch said...

This is not a democratic blog! Simon, Your comment has been removed, due to inaccuracies! Besides if I wan't meeting with Bill to save money on my insurance I might have had more time, sukit.

Simon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Anyone up for a road trip to Coco?