Monday, February 25, 2008

BJ's For Everyone!!!

OK so now that I have your attention, we ate dinner at BJ's Brewhouse on Friday Knight. I had the barbecue chicken pizza which was simply good, but not as awesome as the one at Dewy's. I had the "Tour de Beers" sampling all 7, that's right 7 beers in 5 oz. glasses. If you know me this bears a problem, I can only drink ICE COLD beer, so I found myself drinking 35 oz of beer in just under 12 minutes. The best part was that we were eating dinner with... Our Smallgroup, how wonderful, I was drunk before my food came out!!! Not that we all don't drink, but I just found it funny. Here's the sad part though, there were 4 guys there, 3 got "Le Tour" and what did the 4th get??? A freaking margarita!!! Who goes to a brewhouse and gets a margarita? You don't go to Dunkin Donuts and get the breakfast sandwich, you don't go to Burger King and get a fish sandwich, and you don't go to a brewhouse and get anything but a beer. If it's in the name it is law, honestly I don't even know why they offer the margarita. Interestingly enough even the pregnant chicks (both of them) atleast drank rootBEER! not rootmargarita. Overall I would give BJ's a B+, it may have been an A if I had followed my brother's advice and gotten the southwest chicken salad.

What did you do this weekend, BJ's???

9 comments:

B-Call said...

"I can only drink ICE COLD beer,

correction, you only drink ice cold CRAPPY beer.
i don't think the Silver Bullet or Miller Lite qualifies as "beer" unless you put the word "crappy" in front of it.

DJ Hotlunch said...

As a former beer snob I will say... Nobody likes a beer snob, trust me. I could drink Smithwicks, pronounced Smithwicks (there is no such thing as a silent W) but I don't like to chew my beer. I can drink cheap beer if I want to, I used to drink expensive beer, now I think it sucks... sorry!

B-Call said...

way to settle in life.

Bragg said...

I could also drink St. Pauli Girl, but that doesn't make it right either. There's a reason we spend a little more.

But you go ahead and stay a panzy and drink your fizzy water.

B-Call said...

SPG = Skunkiest Beer Ever

Silver Bullet > SPG

Simon said...

Brad, you love the SPG, you would always get that at D&B so don't go jumpin' ship now! I'm glad to hear that your BJ experience was good. Sarah and I have been wondering if it sucked, seeing how it's in the mall and all.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Just because your beer bottles don't change colors doesn't mean you have to hate on mine. You can't stop the silver bullet, or the millions and millions of lesbians who drink miller lite.

Nickolini said...

Did Simon just say BJ and sucked in the same paragraph?

Anonymous said...

Brad--it's Eric. E-mail me today at dunner@nwlsd.org (I know, its Dunner).