Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who's Got My Herb?

Hey guys, if anyone wants to throwdown some 311 Sunday night at Miami, let me or Dunner know. We were thinkin maybe roll (haha roll) up there and hit up a bar before the show and then going to Mullett! I know that not everyone is a huge 311 fan, but even if you just like a song or 2 they are GREAT live, and you get a contact buzz so there you go. I haven't seen them since the great tornado show when I almost died with 8,000 of my closest friends, but I can't wait to see them again. That is all let us know.

5 comments:

Justin Hall said...

i'm definitely up for heading up early and f@$%ing up some smart kids at a bar, tell me when & where and i'm there...

Darren said...

Maybe for TMBG, but not for 311.

Simon said...

hey dill-hole, what's your email address?

DJ Hotlunch said...

bcallahan@cintechconstruction.com

longest email ever!

Anonymous said...

bcallahan@cintechconstruction.com longest email ever!