Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome... To MY Jungle!

OK so as you may be able to see from the secret poll question, I have unanimous support from people (2 to be exact) telling me that I should actually post stuff on my blog. What started out as a way to get a great little picture next to my name when I posted on other people's blogs has now sprouted into full on blogging. This has not come without rules though (from the wife) as I am not allowed to complain about her on my blog. I tried to explain that the good ol' fashioned way to resolve a problem is clearly on your blog. So I have promised to NEVER mention Lindsey on my blog, oh crap first post and I have already broken my promise.
Anyway, HUGE weekend about to commence, got some big dinner plans for toknight (2nd promise I will always spell toknight the correct way). Saturday is the Pavlik-Taylor rematch, in which I will clearly be pulling for Taylor since he will be the one NOT wearing OSU shorts. Sunday we have a Bowl-a-Thon thingy for the Dunn's nephew, followed by the always exciting, wait for it... COUPLES BABY SHOWER!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Men everywhere need to step it up, if your woman comes to you and says (begin whiny female voice) "I think we should have a couples (insert baby or wedding) shower," you need to put your foot down and rule your house! I'm sure they're gonna make the guys do something dumb like drink out of a sippie cup or whatever so they can all laugh at us, but atleast there will be adult beverages there!

I guess I am supposed to end this with a question so here you go. When we play the game where you guess how many toilet paper squares it takes to go around the pregnant chick, should I guess low (8) or high (27)?

12 comments:

Justin Hall said...

where's the "yes, but i still hate you" option?

welcome to the circus buddy. your soul belongs to blogger now.

Bragg said...

I think you should just say, "let's find out!" then go get the roll of toilet paper from the bathroom. If you can grab all of them in there the better.

Then just start throwing them at the pregnant lady. That, my friend, will guarantee that you never be asked back to a couples baby shower.

count it.

Simon said...

I also think that you need to put your foot down and NOT GO! Don't be a pansy!

DJ Hotlunch said...

Here's the problem, we as men are allowed to bitch all we want about going... But at the end of the day we all know that we are going, no matter what. You would too, don't lie.

Nickolini said...

That's exactly why I married a woman who would rather watch boxing than be caught dead at a couples baby shower.

Simon said...

A-men Nick!

And Brad, get rid of the stupid word verification...

Bragg said...

I don't know whatcha herd about me

But, I'm a mothafuckin' P.I.M.P.

Stay single and it's never an issue.

And, yes, dump the word verification.

B-Call said...

so you're cuming to the fight and not skiing?
i also promise to spell cuming correctly on your page.

guess high on the tp. embarrassingly high.

and dump the word thingy.

Ian said...

word verification sucks

Darren said...

I can't believe you are going to couple baby's shower. This is a sad, sad day.

Oh and BTW, word verification sucks!

I might be (using your correct spelling) cuming toknight to Nicks.

DJ Hotlunch said...

I don't know what it is but vord verification is off... I guess. I'm sure if it isn't, you all will let me know about it!

Allen said...

Some fax services are free of cost and others are available at nominal rates. You can save your self some valuable research time and money by checking the Internet to get the fact behind the fax copier machine that you want to purchase. communication needs. The primary recipient must be a fax number and the email address you wish to send it to can later be included to receive a copy of the fax transmission. These Email faxes can be either read in softcopy (.pdf or image format) or printed out by the receivers fax machine.