Monday, July 21, 2008

ASS PENNIES!



Over the weekend we visited Lindsey's cousin in Logan (Hocking Hills), OH. Her husband and I got into a long discussion about the greatness of The Upright Citizens Brigade, and I remembered my favorite sketch "Ass Pennies." Man I wish that show was still on. I'm still working on a video for the Little Donny Foundation. The only one they had on youtube had a big add in the middle of it.

In sports related news, I just found my new favorite baseball player. He is the closer for KC, has something like 25 saves this year... His name Joakim "The Mexicutioner" Soria. Maybe the greatest nickname since we started calling Fish "Jew." So let me get this straight we payed 48 mil for "CoCo" when we could have had "The Mexicutioner" for much less? Today I have lost all hope for the reds! I know I know it should have happened months ago.

2 comments:

Nickolini said...

Mexicans always work for less money.

DJ Hotlunch said...

I'm not touching that. I like your wifes salsa too much!