Thursday, July 24, 2008

BAM!



Incase you were wondering, my boyfriend is on the LEFT! Holy crap I don't think I've been this fired up for a fight since Mayweather/De La Homo (which I didn't see, since I was busy carbloading for 26.2 miles of hell). I have spent the last 1 1/2 hours trying to find the official alcohol sponsor of the fight for myself and The Dunner. It ended up with me (no joke) emailing the promoter Toprank to see if they would let me know. I mean hey they got nothing better to do 2 days before their biggest fighter is featured in one of the biggest PPV fights of the year. If they don't email me back then they have no interest in promoting boxing. I figured that promoters are prettymuch the biggest whores (besides B's mom) on earth, and all I was doing was asking them what liquor to buy. Here's to hoping it's not "Rum's of Puerto Rico." I'm putting up a new poll regarding boxing strictly for my own info, so go click on an answer, it takes atleast 3 seconds.

Last knight was fun, I have finally reached the home stretch on the parents porch. If you didn't know I have been redoing the CEILING on my parents porch as a result of HomeArama. To date they have invested 3 G's in the (I'll say it again) CEILING!!! It costs some jack to live like those rich bastards in Mason. Keep in mind I've done it all (well mom stained the bead board) so there is absolutely no labor in that 3 gir. If I were to do this for someone else, I'd charge them atleast 5 g's. Once we get it done I'll post a few pictures so you can all admire my work (both of you).

2 comments:

Nickolini said...

I thought it was Tecate.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Tecate is the official beer of Miguel Cotto. There has to be an official alcohol sponsor of the fight though. Otherwise we can only drink Tecate during the Cotto fight. We would then have to drink a 6 pack in 3 rounds!