Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Videos!

Since I'm about to leave in an hour for 4 days I figured I'd give you some videos a day early! Hope you both have an awesome 4th of July. Blow some crap up and launch a 2" mortar into someone's garage! Speaking of fireworks, are we getting any fireworks for J's house. Nothing says welcome to the neighborhood quite like blowing the place to hell! If we are blowing crap up and need to make a run, I'm free to go to Indy tomorrow if someone wants to join me. P.S. if you're there you're chipping in for explosives, I'm not rich like Ernie!


Erik Estrada Attacked By Little Person - Watch more free videos

Eric Estrada, you sexy beast! Check out the look on the Midget's face.


Little Kid Breaks Arm - Watch more free videos

Jeff Davis Jr???


Swingset Breaks Causing Rider To Faceplant - Watch more free videos

Ouch!

No comments: