Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Interweb is full of morons!



Guess which word I used like 15 times? I saw this on Dave Workman's blog. Who in their right mind let's people type whatever they want and expects them to not type penis 100 times. If nothing else it did brighten my day a little bit and hopefully yours... Even though no one reads blogs anymore (or posts coments).

Today started out with great potential for awesomeness! I walked into the offiec to what? NO POWER! So 5 of us who showed up on time this morning were sitting in the waiting area shootin the sh, and we decide to call Duke. After holding for 45 minutes we find out that Madisonville (or as the locals call it Masinvil) won't have power until 6...PM! By this point it is 9 am and we have done nothing. The owner rolls in and begins to tell us to go home and as I get about half way to my office, I actually heard the laugh of God as the power flicks back on. S....O....B! What looked like a wonderful waste day turned into a normal work day. Oh well worse things have happened... just not in a long time!

No comments: