Friday, September 12, 2008

It's rainin so watch some videos!


Epic Faceplant by Girl on Bike - Watch more free videos
We knew girls can't drive, now we know they can't ride bikes either!


Worst Backflip In History - Watch more free videos
This my friends may be my new favorite fail video! In my book it's right up there with dude falling off the bleachers onto his face.


Lucky Roman Candle Shot - Watch more free videos
Why did we not buy Roman Candle's for the 4th again??? We could have played "Get the Hippie!" I love how they keep shooting the Roman Candle at him after they hit dude in the mouth.


Not Smart!


My hatred for Ohio State runs deep, but the one thing that I love from OSU... I love me some Greg Oden! Maybe one of the top 5 funniest people in Portland! I think I just switched my vote to Obama!

1 comment:

Nickolini said...

I remember when Tony Caito had a potato gun and we shot those thick metal trash cans at Harbin Park. It put a huge dent in the side. I can't imagine what it would do to your back. Those guys are lucky it didn't hit him in the head.