Monday, September 8, 2008

Kill Me NOW!


This picture is worth much more than 1,000 words!


Ok so here you go... Post 1 of 16. WHY THE HELL DO THE BENGALS SUCK THIS BAD? I knew they were going to win no more the 8 games this year, but guess what Baltimore was one of the wins!!! That may have been the worst game since we opened up the Marvin Lewis era against the Broncos (if you were there you know what I mean). The offensive live was horrible at best and uncle Bob's play calling was moronic at best. The other thing I am sick and tired of is Carson and the WR's not being on the same page! It happens atleast 3 times per game! Chuckie Flacco is a rookie surrounded by subpar WR's and howmany times were they not on the same page? I don't recall any! Maybe Bob needs to simplify things a bit, and stop letting Carson check to a Steve Perry draw up the middle EVERY F'ING TIME! HEY CARSON, IF I KNOW YOU CHECKED TO A DRAW CHANCES ARE THE RAVENS KNOW (although they are murderers they are pretty smart).

OK I'm done with that. House update we have been informed that the new crizzibb will be completed October 2nd and we are moving in October 3rd. So if inyone wants to help me move, let me know. First let me clarify, by move I mean we are going to sit in my living room and drink beer and tell the movers where to put stuff... It should be fun. Dudes worked crazy hard last time, this time I'm making them work harder for their tip! And I'll be completely hammered!

In a completely non related story, my first wife (Lindsey) supplied me with the comment of the week. She had just been completely reamed by a crazy ass left winger for passing some right wing "propoganda" when she made the following comment... "Democrats are like Ohio State fans, they're annoying and always think they're right!" Freaking hillarious. In this case the person who she was talking about was both a Democrat and an OSU fan go figure (don't worry none of you know this person so stop wondering if it is you). I love politics mainly because people get so fired up about a guy (or hot chick in Palin's case) who is going to do nothing to solve any of the world's problems. But my favorite comment to any hardcore voter (republican OR democrat) is, "I'm only voting for (fill in the blank, I've used both Obama and McCain here) to cancel out your vote." Nothing gets a guy more fired up to have his vote and 45 hours of research cancelled out by a guy who could really care less.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that your post will piss of some of our liberal friends, but I know I am the only one who reads your post so forget that...
That could be a good poll--How many people read this thing?

Eric

B-Call said...

ND fans are like democrats, they both suck.

and OSU is like me, we're both gonna get blown Saturday.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Don't hate on the Irish! We handled our business against... cough, cough san diego state cough, cough. We're going to the Super Bowl!

Simon said...

Hey buddy, remember 5 years ago when you said "You better get your season tickets now before it's too late" And I bought into that scam for 2 years! Then I sold mine, and you're stuck paying $700/year to watch this crap! Here's to the Bengals returning to their 1990's glory. they're going 3-13 this year (if they're lucky)

Nickolini said...

I'm reading, Brad...on the edge of my seat.

DJ Hotlunch said...

Hey I just heard that Palin is in Lebanon (or as MSNBC puts it Leb-a-non). Why the hell are we not there trying to score right now?

Justin Hall said...

seriously i'm crazy tired of those democrats and their whining. oh wait...

i got it... democrats are like OSU because no matter how talented our guys are and how smart our coaching staff is, we still get screwed by florida

Nickolini said...

Or screwed by Monica Lewinsky....

DJ Hotlunch said...

Ummm... That would be blown by Monica Nick!

Simon said...

yeah it's all the same, but when you make it to a championship in a "rebuilding year" and at the start of the season you were hopeful for a top-10 finish, it's not your fault the rest of the teams sucked...