Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lil Dunner???



Eric Dunn where were you 3 years ago today? You might be this kids father! How awesome is that dude? Anyway I will be trying not to break myself on a boat this Friday so this is my submission for VIDEO FRIDAY!!! The inlaws rented a house at Norris Lake so we are heading down Thursday morning for a much needed weekend of relaxation, boating, fishing and Miller Chill!!! My mother in law already has a full stash of Vicadin if I decide to do anything dumb like last year, but I plan on taking it easy and just fish alot. Have a good weekend, and have fun working Thursday and Friday SUCKERS!

3 comments:

B-Call said...

that kid could beat the crap out of Kimbo Slice.
when's his pay per view event?
maybe he could fight De la Hoya since what's his name backed out.

Anonymous said...

That is unreal! I watched this over and over trying to see if it is doctored and it looks legit. Not only are those combinations pretty hard, but his technique is great.
Brad, if this was my kid, he would have left the gym with a shiner, busted nose, and strained ligament in his thumb, just like his dad!
I love how Brian refers to Mayweather as "what's his name," like he doesn't know who he is...

B-Call said...

i always confuse mayweather and bernard hopkins.
don't ask me why.
maybe cuz they're both on Jim Rome's show all the time.