Monday, June 16, 2008

Call Me Bill Dance Jr.




Gymnast Overshoots Landing Mat - Watch more free videos

Gotta love The Onion! So sad that it is true, all the WoW Tools would definitely buy World of World of War Craft.

In other news, a good weekend was had at Norris Lake this past weekend, the best news of all is that I CAN STILL WALK! And God knows that I tested my back by going tubing for the first time since I was 12. It was fun being dragged around the lake at 48 MPH by Lindsey's step brother. We had a pretty badass jet ski that topped out at 59 MPH. If you've never gone 59 on the water let me tell you it is crazy, you're crying from the wind hitting your eyes, and if you hit the smallest wake you're goin for a ride! Also, I may have rediscovered my love for fishing this weekend. Lindsey will attest, if anyone was looking for me the answer was most likely "down on the lake fishing." It was so peaceful and relaxing, I caught 3 smallmouth bass, and 1 largemouth, and if you summed up their lengths they may add up to 13 inches. Still catching a fish is one of the most enjoyable things one could ever do on a boat (except for sex).

Finally we were so wiped out Saturday knight after 2 days of boating that we just watched Tiger play the best back 9 ever! Yee to the Ikes, I really didn't think he could top a 60 foot eagle putt straight down hill. Then he chips in on 16 and drops a 45 foot bender on 18 for another eagle! Holy crap how impressive was that, oh yeah and he did it all on 1 leg... Crazy! The only bad part about the U.S. Open is that no one is going to see it today since it's on at noon and will be over by 4:30.

Today I arrived at work to the typical "day after vacation crap." No lie there was so much paper on my desk, I couldn't see the front of it. As of lunchtime, I would say that I am approximately 1/4 of the way through the stack, but can finally see my desk. That is the worst part of going on vacation... Nobody does your work when you're gone so it just piles up. So in the immortal words of Tim Callahan, "You wanted a job."

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, B and Mike all play WOW..does that make them all "tools" although i hate that game....not sure "tool" is a very nice name for your friends :o) lol

DJ Hotlunch said...

I know they play WoW......yes that makes thems tools! Might not be nice, but very appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Did you get picked on a lot as a kid?

DJ Hotlunch said...

nope.

Nickolini said...

Definitely tools.

Anonymous said...

I bet ya got picked on Bradley :o)

Nickolini said...

love your new profile picture....definition of "Train Wreck"

DJ Hotlunch said...

Others that work are...

"Hot Mess" "Waste of NO-talent" "Coked out of her mind" and "NEEDS TO DIE SOON!" Harsh I know, but by now you should all know my hatred for this drain on society.

Nickolini said...

I know...and I agree she needs to disappear....but I do have to argue with the "no-talent"....she is very talented, which is why it is such a shame.

Nickolini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ Hotlunch said...

I will fight you to the death for saying she has talent.

Darren said...

I just picked up my copy of WOWOW. The best game I've ever played.

Simon said...

Darren, is that on the Wii?

Simon said...

hey jerk, it's Friday, and I don't have a new video to watch! You better get something up by the time I get back from lunch. BTW you still coming over tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

You write very well.