Friday, June 6, 2008

Crocodile Mile is for Girls!


Coolest Slip and Slide Ever - Watch more free videos

Is this what I missed on Spring Break? I mean Simon's sisters' house was fun and all, but I would much rather break myself being pulled by a jetski to my certain death!

In a related story I did not get to the Cyclones game last knight! Response was not what I expected it to be from you schmucks so I decided that it would most likely be no fun by myself. They did win though, so I will be referring to Cincinnati as... TITLE TOWN... or HOCKEYTOWN!!! That is all, have a good weekend, Simon and Steve Bragg are about to fight again on WacMcs so read that if you get bored this weekend!

6 comments:

Simon said...

yes, very good! Darren (and maybe Ed too) the first video brings me back to the soccer game at WW when either Chad Hill or Jeff Walters chucked that throw-in off the dudes face from WW, and he bled all over the place! That was crazy!

Simon said...

oh, and Ian too...if he's wasting his time reading these things instead of teaching kids

The Gooch said...

Just for the record, the ball did not hit David in the face on that throw in, it was an elbow. You cheating bastards at Northwest always wanting to hurt people since you can't win any other way...

Simon said...

Just for the record, the jerk shouldn't have been standing close enough to the throw to get jacked in the face...you stupid idiots at WW always wanting to start fights!

The Gooch said...

So, trying to start a fight by standing in front of a throw in (which is legal in soccer) makes more sense than trying to start a fight by throwing an illegal elbow to someone's nose...that makes sense. Who won that game anyway?

Darren said...

Ha! Dude deserved it for getting in the way.