Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Vidjeos!


Toy Bat Vs Baby Brother - Watch more free videos
Someone found this old home movie of me and Brian!

Crazy Bike Pool Jump Stunt - Watch more free videos
Dude has GIGANTIC balls!

The Best Little Skater in the World - Watch more free videos
Equal opportunity kid video poster! Lil Dunner was the man, Tony Hawk Jr. needs a little work!

Simon this should make you happy, you impatient bastard! I will be at your house around noon tomorrow, I'm playing the golf at 7 AM tomorrow... If anyone wants in on a round of golf at Glenview in the morning call a brother!

We went to Homorama last knight, and I got alot of good ideas for the new house such as... 9 foot solid wood doors, a 5th garage in the basement for storing your 66 Vette, a vanishing edge bathtub where the water pours from the ceiling, and a sunken bar in the basement with 4 plasmas. I should be able to incorporate all of these into the new crib. The biggest problem with this years houses was pretty clear... 12 houses not a single frickin URINAL! WTF man if I'm dropping 2.45 mil on a house, bet your balls I'm gonna be able to pee into a urinal in ATLEAST one of the bathrooms, preferably the basement AKA Man's Room. So the question is, who wants to go in on a house with us. I'm thinkin it's gonna take atleast 8 couples to make this affordable. The good thing is that we can get a 10,000 sqft house and we will not have to see eachother unless we want to. Please make checks payable to cash and send them to me, I'll forward them onto the builder! Trust me.

2 comments:

MikeE said...

Dara and I went to the 'rama. We only saw 10 houses ... where were the other 2? The only things I really liked were the Pub basement in house #8 and the poker/cigar/humidor room in house #6 (I think it was that house). The tub/walk-in-shower bathroom was sweet and the waterfall in your office was cool as well. Everything else sucked.

B-Call said...

kids chicklet's in that third video are gone.