Friday, June 27, 2008

IIItttt'ssss Friday!!!



Loves me some beatboxing, too bad he's a damn Frenchie!



Someone please explain to me how this is not Offsides! Granted I failed my S.A.Y. Soccer referee's test, but I always thought you had to be between your goal and the ball. Maybe there is some dumb rule about when the keeper has the ball? I dunno.

Big weekend of working on the parents' patio coming up. Any of you jerks who owe me (you know who you are) expect to be getting a call if Linds isn't strong enough and drops a beam on her head! No actually there is no way I'm using up any of my accrued slave labor on my parents' house. When the new house is done (never) all you bastards better take a month off work and get a hotel room near Maineville! This is where if I were Darren I would explain that this is all a joke and not to take me seriously, but I'm not Darren so guess what? I'm not joking I'm serious. No really though I'm just kidding. Welp it's aboot 2:30 and I feel like going home, so I'm gonna start making my way back from beautiful Springfield, OH.

5 comments:

MikeE said...

Its only offsides if the ball is passed to you. Hence why you can't be offsides on a throw-in; it was thrown, not passed, to you. Either way the goalie is a wanker for not looking behind him.

Thanks for the vids and let me know if you need some help on stuff. I think I owe you for something.

Simon said...

no mike that's not correct. The correct answer would be that the ball has to be played by someone from your team. You cannot be offsides when the other team plays the ball last...
Come on Mikee, I thought you knew better...

MikeE said...

Yes, I am correct. The pass/kick (which would obviously come from your team) is how you become offsides. There are exceptions to being offsides (you are on your side of the field, throw-in, corner kick and goal kick).

Complete rules are linked below with commentary to teach you all :)

http://www.fifa.com/flash/lotg/football/en/flash/start.html

DJ Hotlunch said...

No I'm good not knowing.

B-Call said...

that first dude is the devil.
did you hear him towards the end???
satan!