Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Barney is Awesome!



I know that we were talking about this on Brian's blog, but I watched "How I Met Your Mother" last knight and almost peed my pants at the end of it. If you watched it then you know what I am talking about. The writer's had to be sitting on this idea for 2 years and finally found the right place for it, but at the end of the show Barney (Doogie Howser) sits down to create a post on his blog, as the Doogie Howser theme plays the camera zooms in on his computer screen with the flashing DOS square thingy (J knows what this is called). It even had the final lesson at the end, Lindsey just looked at me like I was a retard , which she does often, as I was laughing uncontrolably. The above clip isn't from last knight's episode, it just shows how funny Barney is!

In other news, Miami was eliminated from the Hockey tournament on Sunday Knight. I watched both games over the weekend and have no fingernails left. I'm not sure but those 2 games may have restored my interest in the game of hockey. I still don't know if I'll watch the NHL again, but I'll definitely be following the Red(Skins)hawks more closely in the years to come. I know Brian wants to buy a few games next year if we can get them, anyone else in?

2 comments:

Darren said...

I'm down for buying tickets for Miami's next seasons. In related news Charlie Hines (The worship leader guy at VCC) is obsessed with Hockey. If you're interested he is getting a VCC outing for any and all hockey fans in the area. I'll give you more details as they come in.

Emily and I spent about 30 minutes on Monday Knight rewinding the ending of "How I Met Your Mother." Frickin' brilliant.

B-Call said...

will Charlie actually be there? or will we just be paying him to not show up, ala church?