Friday, April 4, 2008

RIP Frosty!


Breakdance accident


As you may have heard, Wayne "Frosty Freeze" Frost has passed away, and I must say thank you Frosty Freeze for inventing another way to drop kick a child onto their skull. I think breakdancing might be one of the gayest things one could possibly participate in. Through my extensive research on the webtranet I have found there to be only 2 classifications of breakdancers, or B-boys (which is short for break boys... Are you kidding me you shortened the word break to B? You cannot shorten a 1 syllable word.) Got off track sorry... Anyway the 2 classifications are Very good and extremely bad, eith or, nothing in between. The guys that are very good and can slide across a stage on their head and stuff still get unbelieveably boring after 3 seconds. Although the people who suck can be fun to watch as they slam theirselves to the ground, face first.

In other news huge Reds game toKnight, I think if the Redlegs go all the way (which we all know they will) we will look back at April 4th as the knight that started the magic. Simon and I are going to check out the newly remodeled Machine Room before the game (by the way Simon do you want to eat at the machine room). I can't wait, I don't think I've been this excited for a Reds game since I paid way too much cash to watch the Reds get molested for the FIRST time in GABP. This may be a TITanic letdown, but I am very excited about an early 2 game winning streak played against a team full of .210 hitters. So anyway I'll be there I hope you will be there too, and it's too bad it rained today bacause I was looking forward to giving somebody the shocker on their eyeball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B-Call said...

dude, you get nailed with more spam than anyone else with a blog.

serves you right.

Theresarwsx said...

Pittsburgh phentermine forum 37.5 Phen375 shouldnt be confused with the addictive drug phentermine which, as with a lot of as most over-the-counter diet pills can decrease your appetite or boost your energy but long term effects of these pills are still in question. fastin phen375 cod shipping phen375 success stories weight loss phen375 hcl 37.5 phen375 diet pills for sale Small changes in your diet for post pregnancy weight loss