Friday, April 25, 2008

BOTCON 2008!!!



That's right I just found out why we haven't heard from Justin lately, BotCon 2008 at the Duke Energy Center is this weekend! Literally thousands of Transformers Fans will be in downtown Cincinnati this weekend and the vendors will be out in full force. I can guarantee you that there is one item that will stay safely stocked in the Walgreens downtown this weekend... CONDOMS!

Big afternoon for me today, as you may know I enjoy listening to the Jim Rome Show, and today is the Super Bowl for Jim, the 2008 Smack-Off! If you never listen today is the day to tune your radio to 1530 AM, as he invites his favorite callers to call in and make fun of each other. I am going to do everything in my power to do no work this afternoon so I can listen in for the hole thing. My phone is already on do not disturb and my door is closed, once I get the top button of my pants undone I'll be in heaven!

Toknight Brian, Nick, System and I are going to watch the second installment of the Harold and Kumar trilogy. I'm not sure if it is going to be as outstanding as the last considering there will be no Doogie Howser making out with a hooker and dropping a line off her back moment in this movie! If you have nothing to do toknight come out to Showcase Springdale at 9:30 and grab a funnel cake with us and watch 2 Asian's make us laugh.

Saturday will be fun running in the Donut Dash, making it the third time I've ran since that one day last year when I decided to run 26.2 miles. In my mind I know that 3.1 miles is nothing, but the problem is that I haven't even briskly walked since the Turkey Trot! So we'll see if my heart explodes, if it does then I'm suing Younglife for tens of dollars! Simon said that they have donuts at every mile, so I am not going to eat breakfast in preparation of eating atleast 6 donuts on the trail. If you pass me while I'm chucking tomorrow just promise that you'll stop to hold my hair back!

1 comment:

Justin Hall said...

i just found out about it today, actually. i think i'll head down tomorrow... i don't think i could avoid it if i tried...