Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No Shirt, No Shoes...No Problem!



Holy crap this video is awesome! Only my boy JD can lace a drive 325 yards down the middle with no shirt, or shoes and a Marlboro in his mouth! I declare that next year's YoungLife Golf Marathon is to be played shirtless and shoeless! Who doesn't want to see Hobbs all lathered up go into a trap and come out covered in sand! If that happens I'll be raising $1,000 for my spot. Plus if they had a great day this year, odds are that next year it will be about 25 degrees, you know we'll all be cuttin glass by the 3rd hole. Simon of course will tell us he is completely comfortable as his nipps reach 1-1/4" long.

On a similar note, Lindsey has decided to make a career change! She is quitting her job (not really) to pursue a career as a "Beer Wench!" I guess she doesn't want to hang with Tim & Gayle this summer every day, so she decided to get the job. This may be a dream job for the golf playing husband of any woman! The best part of her job is that I get to play FREE GOLF at Beckett Ridge Country Club all summer! And if you are a friend of mine (which SOME of you are) you sir can play for $11! HOLY S*@T! Immediate family plays for free, so naturally my first call after learning of this new job was to my brother-in-law, to inform him of all the free golf we will be playing this summer. So needless to say, if you need me, I'll be on the links!

10 comments:

Nickolini said...

Since we were all fathered by Wilt Chamberlain, am I immediate family also?

DJ Hotlunch said...

Sorry dude, only Brian was fathered by Wilt, I was clearly fathered by a "lesser" man, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

That's right...I better get a shout out! This is the best gift you'll ever get from me! :)
-LAC-

Nickolini said...

Do you get free beer from the Beer Wench when you play?

Justin Hall said...

for that price i might try golf again.

HA!

DJ Hotlunch said...

All I know is when I see her on the course, I'm yelling... "Hey Toots, who do I gotta nail to get a Coors Light?" (insert joke about me being a vagina for drinking the coldest tasting beer on earth)

Darren said...

Life just gets better and better for you my friend. I may be up for at least one game this summer.

MikeE said...

I'll just run on the course naked with '19th hole' and an arrow pointing down on my back while you play. Deal?

Nickolini said...

Now that's tappin' the Rockies!

Anonymous said...

Huh? I can never tell if you serious or not Brad