Friday, April 11, 2008

I LIKEY CANDY!!!



I love Mugshots, but I love retarted people better. This chick may be the dumbest person on the face of the earth! She stole $400 of candy from some candystore downtown, only to be tracked down by... THE POLICE WHO SIMPLY FOLLOWED A TRAIL OF CANDY WRAPPERS TO HER HOUSE!!! And Bragg says downtown is a good place. I don't want my kids to grow up around people who are too stupid to help themselves. This Tubby was eating the candy out of her baby stroller as she casually walked home? That's like holding up a bank, then counting the money by hand on your way out the door. Stash the whoppers and lemonheads away until you get home, then it's like Halloween knight all over again! A little advice for this chick, next time you choose to rob someplace, make it a Jenny Craig!

That is by far my favorite story of the week, infact today I am launching a new feature... Brad's favorite news story of the week (catchy title eh?).

5 comments:

Simon said...

yeah, I saw that on the news last night and cried my pants! That's right you heard me right...I cried my pants! It's kinda like Rocket-Surgery!

Darren said...

That's weird Simon because I Pissed my eyes out! Huh.

Bragg said...

I know, right! I mean, the city is such a dangerous place to live, let alone walk around safely. I mean, you've got these dumb kids stealing candy and making it completely ludicrous to even step outside the front door! I would hate to have been in the middle of the street when those flying candy wrappers buzzed just inches from my face. It's getting to the point that the litter is just as dangerous as the bullets.

DJ Hotlunch said...

What I meant by the comment was that when my kids start stealing, I want them to learn from kids who are smatr enough to steal the right way. Don't open your stash until you get home. It was we call a joke, "in the business." Figured after all the retarted conversations on the subject we could use some humor on the subject... My Bad.

Bragg said...

It was a device known as hyperbole. I figured that sarcasm would actually have been read through that.

Sorry Brad.